Chocolate cookies are a recipe that is easy to prepare. It is a biscuit of small chocolate granules that everyone loves, small and large, especially the children. They accept them in a crazy way, which is baked in the oven and can be stored for several days and can be taken anywhere. And also it does not require much time and effort in preparation and easy and simple and available in all houses and we will review in this article a simple and simple way to make chocolate cookies
How to cook Chocolate Cookies
Ingredients of chocolate cookies
- A cup of butter or soft New Zealand.
- A cup of sugar, Abyss or brown.
- Number of eggs.
- 2 Raw cocoa cocaine.
- Small hanging vanilla.
- 2 cups flour.
- Salt spray.
- A small hanging beeking soda
- Chocolate Mint Cookies
- Prepare the oven at 200 ° C before starting the preparation process.
- Beat the butter with the electric bat for 2 minutes.
- Note: For an excellent result, the butter must be at room temperature.
- Add the sugar to the mixture and continue beating for 5 minutes.
You can use the sugar powder to facilitate the beating process and you can also use brown sugar.
- Until the mixture becomes like this.
- Add the eggs to the mixture and preferably at room temperature for an excellent result.
- Add vanilla to the eggs and you can use liquid vanilla.
- Continue to beat until the mixture becomes as thick as the cream.
- In a deep dish mix the flour cuban with a salt pinch and a pikenig soda suspension.
- Note: It is
recommended to sift the flour before use to get rid of any lumps and to remove any impurities that may be present in the flour.
- Turn them over and then add the kakos and stir them until the ingredients are homogenized.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter and sugar mixture and stir them with the silicon suspension and not the batter until we have a dough that can be formed.
- Preferably leave in the refrigerator for a quarter to half an hour to rest and easy to form
- Form the dough into a coriander of equal shape and put on the chocolates chocolates.
Note: You can use the outstanding ice cream in the formation to ensure the equal cutting.
- Place on butter paper and place in oven for no more than 10 minutes at 200 ° C.
- Make sure there are spaces between each piece and the other because it will melt and grow in the oven.
– If you do not have the butter paper can be dispensed with and put cookies on a dish covered with a little oil or butter.
– Do not leave cookies much time in the oven to not become harsh.
- Notes :
- After removing the cookies from the oven leave a little to calm down and cool at room temperature and then feet because it is very soft and incoherent.
- Serve cold with a cup of hot milk or Niskafih and enjoy the delicious taste
- If you do not have Choclate Chips, you can use small chocolates.
- Raw chocolate can be used, broken and used on cookies.
- Nuts and raisins can be put into a nutshell.
- It is preferable to use raw kaku to give dark color if you can not use the kaku.
- The kaku can be dispensed with. The result is a white-colored cookie that is beautifully shaped with chocolates.
- You can keep it for five to seven days outside the refrigerator.